- known as the “Love stone”.
- opens Heart Chakra to all forms of love, self and other
- lowers stress
- soothing and happy stone
- brings gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and tolerance.
- raises self-esteem and self-worth
- emotional balancing stone
- aids in healing emotional wounds and bringing a sense of peace and calm
- removes fears, resentments, guilt and anger
- eases and aids in releasing childhood traumas
- helpful and protective during pregnancy and with childbirth
- helps in healing the heart, the circulatory system, fertility, headaches, kidney disease, migraines, sexual dysfunction, sinus problems, throat problems, depressions, addictions, earaches, slowing signs of aging, spleen problems, fibromyalgia and maintaining an ideal weight.
- color – pink
Rose Quartz – a stone of unconditional love and infinite peace. Promotes receptivity to beauty in all levels – including love and self-love. An emotional healer, releasing unexpressed emotions and heartache soothing internal pain and opening your heart so that you become receptive. If you have loved and lost, it comforts your grief. Invokes self-trust and self-worth. Excellent for trauma or crisis, it acts as a rescuer and provides reassurance and calm. Draws off negative energy, strengthens empathy and sensitivity and promotes necessary change.
This post is taken from our Reiki Level II Student Manual
Mark is a Registered Reiki Teacher and Practitioner under the Canadian Reiki Association – CRA. Click here for more information and to book a remote session
Mark is a Usui Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher under the International Association fo Reiki Professionals Click here for more information