Meditation is a simple way to unclutter our minds and connect with ourselves. As we sit quietly, eyes closed, focused on breathing or some other sound that acts as a focus for our tireless minds, and the thoughts that busy mind brings to them. This time of peace and relaxation permeates our bodies through all the muscles, tendons, sinews, blood vessels and organs.
If you are attuned to reiki, mediation it is an excellent way to engage with your Reiki guides and Reiki energy. The closeness of your connection to your guides and the universal energy is important and should not be underestimated. When I am preforming a session, messages form my guides and Reiki energy are important to know and be able to understand the needs of the recipient.
The more we meditate and the more we connect with our guides and Reiki Energy, the fully and more powerful will be the connection and flow of essential energy.
To make the connection the usual meditation processes are followed. Note, that if you have a different process, follow that, we each are guided to follow a unique life path purpose, that path has subtle differences, requirements and needs. Our path provides equally subtly different benefits.
- Find a quiet setting, and either lay down or sit.
- Breathing, I personally do not take deep breaths or practice breathing in any special way. Rather, it is evenness and consistency of breathing that is important to me.
- I engage with my Reiki guides. It is always a pleasure to meet them and relax with them. The flow of energy that starts now is very relaxing yet strong and muscular.
- My guides understand my intention and what my needs are.
- At the end of the meditation, my guides will signify the end of the session so I thank them, and tell them I love them and slowly bring myself out of the meditation.
I journal every day and will record what took place, my experiences and any messages I was given. I am lucky in that my Reiki guides are very clear in their messages. If you have any doubts or confusion sit quietly and ask for clarification, focusing your mind on the question[s].
One thing, sometimes I find the messages I received are revisited in my dreams that night or a later night. Make sure you journal these thoughts and bring them together with any previous journal entries.
This type of session is for our own benefit if there are messages for a recipient we have worked with, or, will work with, record that as well and decide on how we will manage that information. But above all, use the messages given to you, for yourself. You are important in this session.
Mark is a Registered Reiki Teacher and Practitioner
Mark is a Usui Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher