We all need a little top-up, a 5-min Reiki TopUp especially in the morning or before we go to do something important. Time is a commodity, it is limited, and therefore valuable. Because it is limited and valuable, we want to get the most out of the time we allocate to something, not just Reiki.
Trying to figure out the relative value of time allocated to this activity, that work, or “our special time together” as compared to how else we could use that time is stressful. We have in the back of our mind that if we make the wrong decision, we may regret our choice, our decision.
As you study Reiki and become attuned to different levels you will find that it integrates itself more and more with your personality and your consciousness. As that happens, you become more at one with your world, your environment. You become in tune with the now, what or where that now is, you are in tune with it. Time passes slowly but what you do in that “now”, is effortless and is completed in less time than you thought it would be. You seem to know what the time is before you look at the clock, and the time on the clock face is just a few minutes off wat you knew it was in your consciousness.
The 5-minute Reiki Top up can take place anywhere and at any time.
- Pick a place that you can make your own. Not in the lineup for a bus, or at a traffic light, rather on the seat in the bus or where you have parked and before getting out.
- Take a moment to slow your busy mind and ground yourself.
- If you are attuned to Hon-Sha-Ze-Sho-Nen and Sei-He-Ki, visualize the symbols in your mind and join them both to your intention to boost your consciousness. At this moment it is important not to have any judgement or commitments about time. That is why you are doing this exercise when you are sitting down and not in a moving line up or a holding up traffic.
- As time expands in your consciousness, it become limitless but also something you can embrace.
- Have fun with it.
- Now, get on with your day!
Learn more about Reiki by taking a Reiki Course, I recommend Level I
Or buy the Level I study manual and read it when you have a moment
Mark is a Registered Reiki Teacher and Practitioner
Mark is a Usui Tibetan Reiki Master Teacher